Thursday, September 21, 2006

progress

I am about to turn the heel on my first jaywalker and I love, love, love the pattern. It's so easy and fast and has such a nice result. I am also very happy with the Cherry Tree Hill supersock. It softens up just working the yarn through my fingers to knit. I'm glad I have two more colors to work with after this. I have a leafy green sort of color and bark, a dark brown... I was going to use the dark brown for a pair of socks for my dad, but now I'm leaning more towards using both for a pair of red herring from the new knitty. Sigh. Socks. I also have to do Christmas knitting though.
Classes are wonderful, and I really do love school. I am trying my hardest not to get lazy or complacent, and I think it is working. I got really into my lingustics homework last night and I didn't want it to end.

I miss having a sociology class. I can't wait until all I have are sociology classes.

No comments: