Monday, July 03, 2006

journaling

I have done a little more than this in my new paper journal, but I liked the way these two pages turned out enough to share:
IMG_3849

Just actual writing and some flowers. I liked the way it looked and the way the colors look in real life. I pretty much posted the exact same thing here a few days ago, just without the images.
IMG_3847

Good luck reading this one on the larger sizes...it's horribly blury so I could get decent color. It's just a mini-story called "The Sixth Burrow" from "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer. Amazing book, amazing amazing amazing. I loved this so much. Everyone needs to read this book now.

Oh!! And Michael's mom found my first copy of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky, that Michael thought he had lost. Kim has my new copy, but now I can have one on hand always, and pass the other around. I love the underlines and highlights from everyone, and I can't wait to re-read it.

No comments: