Tuesday, November 14, 2006

up and down

Things I like, lately:
sock yarn
wearing my marc jacobs flats daily
sleeping
Michael
pizza
counting down until I see Laura again
talking to people and making them laugh
izze

Things I don't like, lately:
Topper ruining my child's french sock and devouring my bamboo needles.
not getting enough sleep
feeling ill in general


My Noro scarf is about halfway done. It's all I worked on this weekend, and it made me happy. I'm doing a short row, multidirectional scarf. Simple, but sooo quick. I'm thinking of doing entrelac with the next 3 skeins of Kureyon I get in the mail. I woke up this morning to find that Topper had gotten a hold of my child's french sock, almost through the gussets. It's dead. He ate the bamboo needles I was working it with, and thus all of the stitches are loose and impossible to pick back up. I'm currently not on speaking terms with my puppy for this reason.

No comments: