Monday, January 15, 2007

cold

I'm sitting here, killing time, waiting for five to roll around so we can order some chinese food. It's too cold and potentially icy for me to drive, but if some delivery guy wants to bring me some food, I'm all for it. It's been raining pretty much constantly for the past two days, and last night it finally dipped below freezing, but it's not getting "bad" until tonight and tomorrow.
Last night, Topper was laying on my half of the bed when it came time to go to sleep, so I tried putting pillows on him to make him uncomfortable. Yes, the logic of that plan still doesn't make sense to me. But it proved entertaining, and he's so good at taking pictures...
P1050011

He's such an amazing dog. When I think about what he went through before he was even two months old, it breaks my heart. I'm so happy we have him, and I can't believe he's only 8 months old. He brings so much laughter into our apartment, and I can't wait to give him a backyard when we move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oy, I'm not crazy about all of these Blogger changes - I keep having trouble with my commenting!

Anyway, I just wanted to ask how your Nancy Bush socks are going? I finally bought her book (and got some Addi Turbos for sock knitting!) and I can't wait to try some of the fancy patterns, and perhaps the Gentleman's winter sock for my husband, for whom I've yet to knit anything.

Thanks for the cute doggie picture!