Monday, January 15, 2007

Second Secret Pal Package

Finally, my long last camera to computer cord has been found. So, without further ado, I bring you the second package my secret pal sent me!

P1050009

Okay, starting with the awesome pink socks in the middle, and going clockwise, she sent me...
A really sweet card
Note pads with bird designs that are actually just my style
Soak Woolwash in Citrus (I've seen this at my LYS so many times and now I can finally try it!!)
Skein of Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton - soooo soft, and already mostly used, as you can see. I couldn't wait to use it, so I made a hat for Eleanor for her christmas gift.
Hot pink page holder-upper. Very handy!
Hand salve, which is really helping in this cold weather we are having.
Stickers! Crafty stickers! They're really cute and funny - my favorite is obviously the knitting one ("Your gauge or mine?") haha. I'm way too excited about the stickers.

Thank you secret pal! You really wowed me with this one! Everything is just perfect! I have no idea who you are though - ahhhh suspense!!!

Now I really need to get on the ball and mail my second package!

No comments: