Saturday, October 07, 2006

addicted

First, and of course foremost, hook 'em! We beat OU for the second year in a row today, and I couldn't be any prouder of Colt McCoy.

Second, I ventured to Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe today with my mom, and I think between them and Hill Country Weavers, I'm pretty much covered for immediate yarn desires in the Austin area. I got some Artyarns Ultra Merino in a green/purple combo that reminds me of grapes, but more muted.

To demonstrate my growing addiction to sock yarns, I have uploaded (and notated) the following image:
sock yarn stash

(Click on it to see the other sizes, including the version with notes.)

Other than rooting for my school and buying yarn, I got a new digital camera on sale today, and you can thank it for the overload of pictures you will soon experience.
In closing, the puppy is really big, the kitten loves me, and Emo is the best cat ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure like the Cherry Hill yarn! I haven't seen any of it in person. So far I've just made socks with Cascade Fixation. Just reading this post has made me realize that I need to start my Socktoberfest Socks!